How to Register
To register your child in a PLASP program, please determine the location that is most suitable for your family by using the Search for Care feature on the right hand menu. Please note that for school age programs, your child can only enroll in PLASP programs that are currently offered in the school that he or she attends. Prior to registering, you may wish to visit the site to meet the staff and observe the program and how it operates. Please note that there are waiting lists for care in some of our programs and space may not be available immediately. Our Search for Care feature will identify for you whether or not there are spaces available, the number of spaces and if a waiting list is currently in effect.
To register for a PLASP program for the remainder of the school year (May/June), please fill in the form below and bring it to the PLASP Program Director at the school in which you are registering. Registrations for September 2013 will only be accepted online, beginning May 21, 2013.
• Download the Registration and Medical Forms
• Complete all the highlighted areas on both the Registration and Medical Information Forms
• Once completed, print three copies of each form and sign all the forms
• Bring all three copies of both forms to the PLASP location you wish your child to attend and give them to the PLASP staff at that school. Remember to bring any “Additional Documents” with you. See below for “Additional Documents”.
• Please DO NOT mail, email or fax any form
The form is a PDF file. You will need a PDF reader in order to view or print it. You can download a free PDF reader here.
To help you with the registration process, below is a list of the information you will be required to provide.
Having this information prepared in advance will help your registration process go more smoothly. Should you have any questions about the information required, please contact Parent Services at 905.890.1711.
Please note: To ensure your child's safety in our programs, we require that all fields be completed during the registration process. You will not be able to complete your registration if any of the required fields are left blank.
• Address – including postal code
• Secondary Address (if different from above)
• Employer Information for both parents – name, address (including postal code)
• Telephone Numbers – home, work and cell/pager
• Emergency Contacts – 2 trusted individuals who will be aware of your child(ren)'s involvement in our program and are close by to pick them up during an emergency
• Banking information including financial institution, account and transit number
• Doctors Information - name, address and telephone number (including postal code)
• Immunization Record (for Toddler, Pre-School or Nursery School programs only)
• Allergy Information – type of allergy, high or low risk and reaction
• Name of any medication taken on a regular or emergency basis
• Name of any special medical conditions or special needs
• List of any special requirements regarding diet, rest, exercise