view all PLASP BLOG posts
PLASP is Hiring! Spring into a Rewarding Career Today
PLASP is seeking experienced, compassionate, and knowledgeable staff to ensure our high-quality child care programs continue to provide children with a caring environment that is fun, safe and educational.
With a 95% parent satisfaction rate, PLASP offers competitive wages and excellent benefits and we are actively recruiting staff for the following positions in both Peel Region and Toronto:
It is preferred that candidates possess an ECE degree/diploma and be registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators (RECE) or have a Child Youth Worker/Care diploma (CYW/CYC) or Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT) diploma.
Wondering if PLASP is right for you? Here are five reasons, among many, you should consider a fulfilling career with us.
1. A Competitive Compensation Package that includes benefits (including health and dental), an RRSP Program, discounted home and auto insurance, a discounted gym membership, an employee and family assistance program, and ongoing professional development and learning opportunities.
2. Be a Leader and Positive Influence in the Lives of Children. We employ qualified educators who have a positive and sensitive attitude towards children. Our program staff are trained to work with young children and have a unique understanding the physical, social and emotional needs of children and develop a healthy child environment for them. They take the time to listen and play, providing a balanced program that supports and encourages children.
3. Encourage Development and a Love of Lifelong Learning. PLASP staff work collaboratively to help plan, develop, and implement programs of stimulating age-appropriate activities for groups of children. Activities promote their physical, social, emotional and intellectual well-being and programs embrace the four foundations of Belonging, Well-Being, Engagement, and Expression.
4. PLASP is Committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. PLASP follows the Human Rights Code which states that all Ontarians have the right to equal treatment with respect to employment without discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability. We believe that everyone has worth and value and all staff are entitled to be respected, supported and treated fairly by their co-workers and supervisors.
5. Be Part of an Award-Winning Team. PLASP has been voted the number one provider of child care by the readers of the Mississauga News Newspaper and City Parent Magazine every year since 1998, and was also selected by the readers of the Brampton Guardian and the Mississauga News as the 2022 winner of:
Platinum for Best Daycare/Childcare in The Mississauga News
Platinum for Best Daycare/Childcare in The Brampton Guardian
For a full list of our community partnerships and involvement, visit the community partners section of our website for more information.
Curious about starting a career with PLASP? These video testimonials will give you a first-hand glimpse into what to expect – and why our staff love being part of a compassionate, committed, and caring team.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join this award-winning group of professional child care educators!
PLASP Child Care Services